At Hodge Hill College our enrichment and extra-curricular provision provides our pupils with a breadth and balance of activities designed to broaden their horizons, allowing them to develop their own interests and talents. The programme is an extension of the school’s curriculum and builds on our CARE brand whilst instilling British Values. We offer quality provision which provides our pupils with a number of opportunities to develop their resilience, character and performance. Our sports provision has continued to improve to develop pupils physically and mentally.
Please make sure:
- You attend regularly
- You wear the appropriate kit for any sporting/practical activities
- You sign in at Reception upon arrival for before-school sessions each morning
- Your parents know if you are staying behind after school and what time you will be home
- You go straight home after your after-school session
- You understand the correct procedures if you need a school lunch
- You remember that staff are giving up their time to run all of these activities
- You show good sportsmanship and are respectful of others
- You ENJOY YOURSELF!